Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I had million dollars


If I had million dollars I would feel excited. I would go to McDonalds, EB Games and Lilliputt with my family.

At McDonalds I will get ice-cream. I will get a Kit Kat McFlurry, M&Ms Minis McFlurry, Banana Choc Mcflurry and soft serve with a flake. Me and my brothers we will eat it all.

When I go to EB Games I will have some fun buying a PS4, 2 controllers, headphones, microphone and Rugby League Live 3.  I would buy it because I like rugby. I would be able to play and talk to my friends with the headphones.

Then I will go to Lilliputt with my family. I haven’t played mini golf before so I don’t know who would win. I think my uncle probably would because he likes golf.

I would feel really good because I would have fun and eat yummy ice cream.
I think it is a good way to spend the money because I would only spend some of it and save the rest for things my family need.


1 comment:

  1. good idea John I also like rugby but how will you finish all the mc flurys

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.